About Bill Hammontree
Bill has had the opportunity to work with and for many great businesspeople; he has 40 years of experience in the corporate world and over 5 years as a business consultant.
Bill knows how important it is for your company to have a business plan, a budget, and follow-through systems so you can achieve success.
Bill will love to help you set up a strong team and provide guidance when you need it so your company can stay on the path to reaching your targeted goals.
Your company can be greater with Bill’s expertise!
Matters we can focus on can include but are not limited to the following:
- Personnel management (Why do people want to work here, and your communication with your team?)
- Staffing (Hiring, retention, mentoring, discipline)
- Setting up goals to make a business plan (1-year, 5-years, 10-years)
- Budget writing (When should you expand? When should you buy something for the company?)
- Financial Statement education and review (Let’s find out where your money is going!)
- Expense control (Where can we reduce your spending to increase your bottom line profit?)
- Follow through (It can be very easy to lose focus and get caught up with everyday operations.)
- Operational efficiency (what are your employees doing? Is that what you really need them to do? Are they doing it timely and efficiently?)
You had a great idea to open your company!
Let Bill Hammontree support you in successfully bringing your vision come to light and enjoy what you are doing with greater net profit!
Wide range of services offered:
- Business analysis.
- Business plan writing.
- Operational efficiency.
- Personnel management.
- Fraud review with the strengthening of internal controls.
- Financial statement education & review.
- Budget analysis, implementation & monitoring.
- Marketing consultation for growth.
- Merchandising for profit.
- Life coaching & mentoring.
- Keenly Observant
Billy Gregory Hammontree, ASBC
7002 Hodgson Memorial Drive, Ste. 103
Savannah, GA 31406